click on photo for how to video
What you'll need:
- 2 oz. Gin
- 1/2 oz. Apricot Brandy
- Juice from half a lemon
- Juice from half an orange
- 1 tsp. Spice Syrup (See DIY Video)
- Garnish with an orange rind and Star Anise
- Optional: 3 or 4 drops of Hibiscus Rose Bitters
1. Chill your cocktail glass in advance.
2. In a shaker glass combine all your ingredients and add ice. Give it a shake.
3. Double strain into your chilled glass and garnish with an orange rind and star anise. I like to add in some Hibiscus Rose Bitters. Cheers!