click on photo for how to video
Pumpkin Ginger Martini
What you'll need:
- Fresh ginger, about an inch long piece (or 1 oz. Domaine de Canton)
- 1 teaspoon grainy sugar
- 1 oz. maple syrup
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin purée
- 2 oz. Vodka
1. Peel and cube the ginger and add it to your shaker glass.
2. Next add in the sugar and muddle them together to release the ginger juices.
3. Once muddled add in the rest of your ingredients.
4. Throw some ice into the shaker and shake it up real good. Then double strain into your martini glass. If ya like you can rim your glass in advance with maple syrup and sugar.