The Great Canadian, Eh?
What you'll need:
- 1 oz. Banana Liqueur
- 1 oz. Galliano
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Lots of Crushed Ice
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Chocolate Vodka
- 1-1.5 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream (Or enough to acheive a thick and creamy consistency)
- 2 oz. Luksusowa (or other Cherry Brandy)
- 1 oz. Strawberry Syrup
In a blender combine the Banana Liqueur, Galliano, Cranberry juice and crushed ice. Blend it into a slush and add Grenadine to make it a brighter shade of red.
2. Pour into multiple glasses of your choosing. (Or one massive glass!). Place into freezer.
1. In a blender combine the Cointreau, Chocolate Vodka, and vanilla ice cream. You may want to add more ice cream if you want a thicker consistency. Blend until thick and creamy.
2. With a spoon, layer 1/3 on top of the bottom layer. Place glasses back into freezer.
1. In a blender combine the Luksusowa, Strawberry Syrup and ice. Blend it into a slush and add Grenadine to make it a brighter shade of red.
2. With a spoon, layer top 1/3 on top of the middle layer. You can put it back in the freezer for later or serve immediately.