What you'll need:
- 4 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1.5 cups of fresh water
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. Beefeater Gin
- 2 oz. St. Germain
- Sparkling wine, use your favourite, I used Jive
1. In a pitcher or jug combine the lemon juice, sugar and water and stir it up real good.
2. In a food processor combine the blueberries with a splash of the lemonade and puree on high.
3. Strain the blueberry juice into your pitcher or jug of lemonade, then add the Beefeater and St. Germain. If ya like you can make ice cubes out of this mix before you add in the booze.
4. When ready to serve pour the mix into an ice filled glass and top off with sparkling wine. OR you could add the wine to your pitcher or jug. Either way works.
I like to garnish with fresh mint!