What you'll need:
- Fresh sage, about 8 leaves
- 1.5 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Canadian Whisky
- 1.5 oz. Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 oz. apple cider
- 2 heaping teaspoons pumpkin purée
- Pumpkin Ale
1. In a shaker glass muddle the sage leaves first then add in all the remaining ingredients except for the Pumpkin Ale.
2. Add in some ice and shake it all up. Next double strain into an ice filled 24 oz. beer stein.
3. Top it off with your Pumpkin Ale and garnish with some fresh nutmeg, cinnamon stick and a sprig of sage.