What you'll need:
- 6 Frozen Strawberries
- 6 oz. Lemonade
- 2 oz. Raspberry Vodka
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Garnish with a twist of lemon
1. In a blender combine the frozen strawberries, lemonade, and raspberry vodka and blend well.
2. Fill a glass with ice, I used a 16 oz. glass.
3. Pour in blended mixture but leave some room at the top, about an inch.
4. Top off with lemon lime soda and garnish with a twist of lemon.
* Recipe makes 2 drinks
Tip: If you have extra frozen strawberries use them as a garnish in the drink.