click on photo for how to video
What you'll need:
- Mint leaves
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Orangella
- 1/4 oz. Hungaria Golden Pear Liqueur
- 1 Lime
- Garnish with mint, watermelon and cucumber
1. Puree 1 part cucumber, 2 parts watermelon and a sprig or two of mint. Strain the juice through a strainer and set aside. You'll want enough to make 2 ounces.
2. In a shaker glass full of ice combine all the booze, 2 oz. of your pureed juice and juice from a whole lime. Shake'er good!
3. Pour into your tall ice filled glass and garnish. Cheers!