click on photo for how to video
What you'll need:
- 2 oz. Raspberry Vodka
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Juice
- 1 oz. Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Syrup (recipe below)
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Garnish with a strawberry
1. In a shaker glass filled with ice add the vodka, juices and strawberry syrup.
2. Shake 'er up real good and strain into an ice filled highball glass. Top off off with some lemon lime soda and garnish with a strawberry.
OR you can try this variation:
1. In a highball glass filled with ice add 2 oz. regular Vodka, 1 oz. Passion Fruit Syrup, and 1 Tbsp of the strawberry syrup. Top off with lemon lime soda and stir gently. Cheers!
In a sauce pan:
- 1 lb of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of water
Combine and bring it to a boil then turn down the heat and let cook for 15 mins.
After 15 mins strain the juice from the pulp into measuring cup.
Pour the juice back into the clean sauce pan and add 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir and let simmer for 5 mins until it thickens.
Let cool and then bottle the syrup. Add a tsp of Vodka to preserve the syrup for up to 6 months. Cheers!