click on photo for how to video
Brain Splatter Punch
What you'll need:
- White rum
- 2 litre bottle lemon/lime Soda
- 3 oz. package of flavoured gelatin. I used strawberry.
- Juices: pineapple, orange, black cherry and lemon juice
- A funky mold. I used a brain mold you can also use a glove or freezer baggie.
- Frozen strawberries
- Garnish: 1-2 oranges, mint and gummy worms
Start with the frozen gelatin. Bring to a boil for 3 miutes then let cool:
- 3 cups of water
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 3 oz. package of flavoured gelatin
Once cool add:
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup black cherry juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Pour the mixture into your funky mold or freezer baggie and add in some frozen strawberries. Freeze for up to 8 hours.
In a punch bowl, pour over the frozen gelatin mixture:
- 1/2 bottle of vodka
- a little white rum
- 2 litres of lemon/lime soda
Garnish with orange wheels, mint and gummy worms.