click on photo for how to video
Sweet Tart Cider
What you'll need:
- Fresh raspberries
- Agave Syrup
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Sweet & Sour Mix
- Cider of your choice (I used Somersby)
- Garnish with lemon and cranberries
1. Add about 8 raspberries to your shaker glass and muddle.
2. Next add the Agave Syrup, Cranberry juice and Sweet & Sour Mix. Dry shake it (no ice) to combine all the flavours.
3. Strain the mixture into a tall glass. Add some ice and top off with your favorite cider. If you like it sour squeeze in some lemon. Cheers!