click on photo for how to video
Bruce's Hangover Helper
What you'll need:
- 3 parts Ginkgo
- 2 parts Stinging Nettle
- 2 parts Chamomile Flowers
- 2 parts Rosemary
- 1 part Yarrow Flower Tops
- 1 part Cinnamon
- 1 part fresh or 1/2 part dried ground Ginger Root
- 1/4 part Cardamom Seeds
- 1/4 part Lavender Buds
1. Combine all the herbs into a mortar and pestle and grind it up real good into a fine powder.
2. Add 3 good spoonfuls to a tea infuser and let steep for 15 minutes and serve.
I like to have mine with a ginger cookie. Cheers!... and feel better!